Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Summer Holidays

This summer my family is going to take a cruise trip, departing from Miami and visiting some islands near there, I'm not pretty sure where they are exactly going. However, my mom asked me I would like to join them, but sincerely, I don't really like having holidays with them, since sometimes they argue and my little brother makes tantrums and I don't like that, especially in holidays, and also I'm a person who likes "adventure". I love to take a walk and get lost in the forest and travelling in a ship is like something that I would do in some years, when I get older, not now, It would be so boring.

Despite the things you can do in it, like swimming in a pool, watch movies or other things, I get bored very fast, so I would do all the things like, the first day, and then the trip would be very tedious, so I told her that I'm not going.

After that, I told my girlfriend to talk to my mom to see where we could go, since she works in a travel agency and knows a lot about holidays trips, and I don't really care where to go, I just care about being relaxed and have fun.


However, they decided that we're going to Punta Arenas (or at least that's what I heard), and it seems pretty interesting since it's really far, and I love southern Chile. The Torres Del Paine National Park and a glacier are certainly must visit places. I don't really know what else we could do, but if we go there, I'm pretty sure that would be a nice holidays.


I also would like to go camping with my scouting group, I love it, but I'm not sure if I will do it. Also I don't know where would we go and when. I would like to go to the beach too, but just to rest. 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you can go to a Beautiful place like torres de Paine, have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's more relaxing to do in holidays than eating a whooper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torres del Paine is such a beautiful place, Chile has incredible places to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Punta Arenas sounds great, I have never been there but I would really like to.

    ReplyDelete