Tuesday, August 15, 2017

A little about me.

Hello there, my name is Matías Ahumada, I was born in Santiago, Chile in 1998. My father passed away when I was 3 years old, so all my life I've lived only with my mother, until in 2011 when my brother, Santiago, was born. I studied in Liceo Instituto Nacional, where I got to know wonderful friends and teachers (not all of them, but many). I'm studying Pharmacy in the Universidad de Chile (first year here).

My hobbies are listening to music (I'm nearly all the time doing it), playing video games, mostly Osu!, League of Legends and Hearthstone, and scouting (I'm scout since I was like 8-9 years old, so it's something very important in my life). I also like to play with my brother and watch tv series or movies (mostly by Netflix)

I like to visit new places. I hate beach. I've travelled a lot. Mostly of the time, I'm very lazy, but I like to keep things in order. I'm not really a social person.

My favourite music bands are Radiohead, Gorillaz, Blur and some others unknown power-metal groups.

I have a cat, her name is Cleo, she's 2 years old. She's white and orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment