Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A place I would like to visit

Resultado de imagen para italy map
If I had to opportunity to choose a country to visit, despite the money, I would visit Italy. Mainly the south, Venice, Naples, Florence and of course Rome. I don’t know too much about Italy, but it calls me, I feel that it has something special, in the architecture, the history and the monuments.In Venice, I would take a gondola ride with my girlfriend on the back canals and in the Grand Canal. Even more, I would like to be the Gondolier. I think it's romantic and something that you must do. In Naples, visit the Herculaneum and the Mt. Vesuvius and of course eat some Pizza Napoletana. In the south of Italy, The Mezzogiorno, especially the Greek Architecture that you can found there, due to the colonies that were established long time ago. In Florence, I would visit The Palazzo Vecchio, see the sculptures and the Dante Alighieri influence. And in Rome, I would visit probably all the churches, and the whole Vatican City. 


If I had the opportunity to live there probably I wouldn’t do it, because I think it’s a place to visit, to be a tourist, not to live there, at least not now, maybe older (like 80 years old) my mind could change, but if could choose a country to live, it would probably be the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment