Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Those things we do in freetime.

Hobbies are basically activities that we like to do when we have free time, maybe to distress, to keep your mind away from your day to day, at least that is what hobbies mean to me.

I don’t do a lot of things out of the University since I don’t have too much free time, but there’s always time to play video games.

Resultado de imagen para playstation 1 pngI started playing videogames when I was a kid, maybe in 1st or 2nd grade, when my mom gave me a PlayStation. It was the best gift ever. I had a lot of games, since they were cheap (obviously they were not original games, did anyone had original games for the PlayStation?). I enjoyed playing games like Gran Turismo, DanceDanceRevolution, Harry Potter and Crash Bandicoot, among others. Actually I play games in my PlayStation 3, mostly with my brother, and in my PC.

Resultado de imagen para supernatural 13As there’s always time to play video games, there’s also time to watch TV series. I don’t see a lot of TV, so it’s mostly in Netflix or some internet page. I don’t see a lot of series at the same time, I don’t like it. I prefer to watch one or two at a time. Actually I’m watching Grey’s Anatomy and waiting the thirteenth season of Supernatural. I don’t know since when I have this hobby, because when I was a kid I loved to watch anime in the ETC channel (I still watch it sometimes), but I don’t know since when.


I don’t know how much important are they for me, since I just play videogames or watch TV series when I don’t have to do anything or I’m not in the mood to do anything, maybe it’s important because it helps me to clear my mind.

Among all the things that I could do, I would definitively never be a collector. I think that I’m a little obsessive and that I wouldn’t enjoy those hobbies.


I don’t know what hobbies I will have in the future, but I know that they will be cool (and definitively not collecting related).

4 comments:

  1. Yisus... i swear god that i used to waste all my time playing PS2.. xd and now.. i waste my all time in series and movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I liked the reason of what hobbies mean to you, I feel the same to be honest and is true, no one has original ps2 games

    ReplyDelete
  3. my PS1 was the best thing in my childhood, how can i forget the Harry Potter's Flipendo or the Crash Bandicoot Warped, great games btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that when my mom bought me the playstation I passed one week without go out my room, someone had to pass the "God of war" haha

    ReplyDelete